Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Countdown To Easter

I love it when we can focus more on Jesus during Easter and Christmas. This year I found this AMAZING Easter countdown. I don't know how Cocoa finds time to do it all, but I'm glad that when she does something amazing she shares :) We've been doing this everyday during our morning devotional and the boys have really enjoyed it. We haven't had time to do the extra activities that she has listed, but what we've done has really brought the Spirit into our home. I didn't want to spend any money, so we got out one of our small Christmas trees and decorated it with plastic eggs that I bought on clearance last year. I printed the tags out on cardstock and we add one each day after we have had our devotional. I know I didn't get this posted early enough for you all to do the whole month, but you could do it for a week or even save it for next year. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: