Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grapes, Grapes, and More Grapes

Well, I think I've pretty much given up on saying how I'm going to post more often and be a better blogger- It's probably never going to happen. In my defense, we have been really really busy lately. In case you were wondering- this is what 125 pounds of grapes looks like. It was a family event and everyone pitched in to help. It definitely is satisfying to look at the finished product. Hopefully it's enough jelly and juice for the coming year. That is if I let anyone actually eat it! It took so long to do (4 days) that we might just have to leave it on the counter to admire for just a while longer :)

2 comments:

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

W-O-N-D-E-R-W-O-M-A-N!! That's my one-word-name-for-you!!

Natalie said...

Holy Moly- I know how much work went into that! You are amazing. They look beautiful- definitely too pretty to eat :) But I'm sure it will taste fantastic too!