Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy Days...

O.K. it's official. I am the WORST blogger ever (notice that I picked a background that is not just for Christmas in case I don't get here again for a while). I love to see what everyone else is doing, but I guess I forget that maybe somebody might care what we've been doing. So here's what we've been up to lately.

Nate has been really busy with school projects and the Pinewood Derby for scouts. He and Steve had a great time working on his car. I just realized today that Nate is half-way through with fourth grade -he is growing up way too fast. He has also started basketball practices for this season. Steve is helping coach his team this year.






Mason is just as crazy as always. He has been dressing up in costumes again and having a great time decorating for Christmas. He is sad that we are on break from school right now but Nate is off-track for a month so he should be plenty entertained. We took an awesome trip on FrontRunner to the Ogden train station as a field trip. The kids (and adults) had a great time.







Lexii is as busy as can be. It seems that she is never home. She works a lot (2 jobs) so at least that keeps her out of too much trouble. We did see her on Thanksgiving, though. Here's a nice picture of her shoving way too much mashed potatoes in her mouth. Very attractive!







Well, that's what we've been up to lately. Not much new with Steve and I, we just chase everyone around and try to find some sense of order in all the chaos. I'm really going to try harder to keep you updated!



Goodbye for now....

No comments: