Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally...

Yeah!!! After many, many months of saying I was going to do this, I finally did. I first must say Thank You, Thank You to Lexii for all her help. Through this process I've learned that she does in fact have patience. I am so not computer savvy. Her parting words to me after hours of help was "Mom, don't touch anything- you'll screw it up". After getting over being offended, I did in fact mess it up. Luckily, she knows me well enough to have saved it. Thanks also to Natalie for her link to shabbyprincess.com, they have awesome paper.

I'm hoping this blog will be a connection to the people that we don't see often enough and it will let you all know what is going on in our lives. Time goes by so fast. Kids seem to grow even faster. Hopefully this will help you to not miss a thing.

No comments: